Tuesday, July 03, 2007

the MOVE is complete

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who helped us move this weekend. A few of us agreed that this was by far one of the smoothest and quickest moves we've been apart of. The U-Haul was loaded and emptied, and the Steele St. address cleaned out and had a walk through in about 4 hours.

Thank you also to Molly, Micah, Yvonne and Lillian for helping us paint. It took 2 days and was a huge project but we are so thankful we got it done before our stuff was in the house. I'll hopefully get pictures up at some point but we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

you should post pictures of the "after it was painted" results :) Not so much yellow!

Nessie said...

Hey Bethany,
I haven't read your blog in a while...if I had I would have said congratulations on the new house!!!

I can't wait to see it...hopefully by summer of '08.
Aaron and I are seriously praying about moving up there...lots of "what ifs" and "who knows" in our future. God will reveal His will for us in His timing.
But just the same, I would love it we could be in each others lives again. The best to both of you...email me your phone number...I have a new cell phone. Nessie22@gmail.com

Bethany said...

I just posted some after painting pictures on myspace. They were while we finished painting. My house should be completely cleaned by Sunday, with all the pictures up so I'll take pictures to post then.