Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wahoooooooooooo

In one hour, Molly and Corban are taking me to the airport. For the last hour, I've been at Ellsworth where i worked last year. It was pretty fantastic. They had made me book and i got lot's of hugs. Oh i miss those boys. For a few hours before that, i was at school. But we need not bring up work till Tuesday...

I'm just a bit excited to be heading to Chicago. My flight leaves at 4:45 and I'm getting back at around 11:45pm on Monday. I'm going to visit my friend Heidi and I'm not sure what all we are doing in the big city but am absolutely stokefied. But i haven't finish packing so I'm going to get on that.

Well I'll be writing all about my trip next week so this is for now. See you all on the other side!! :)


Bethany

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Bethany,

Sounds like fun. Enjoy your trip. We will look forward to reading about it when you return.

Love,
Jamie and Daniel

Emily said...

Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an awesome time with Heidi!

Is it still okay if my friend and I crash at your place next Thurs night? Will you be back by then?

Julie

Alec and Becky said...

hey gal! I'm so excited about your pregnancy. Please update our blog link to www.diversityofjoy.blogspot.com The old link is nasty stuff now. =( boo! thanks!!
love you!
b