Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Introducing Johnny

So, again it has been quite awhile since I've done a post. Facebook is a bit easier but I'll try to get back on the ball and I'll start by introducing our little man while I have a moment.Jonathan Dean Ahrendt was born on May 14th. He was 8 lbs and 8 oz at birth and 21.5 in long. He's been a great baby! Jonathan is a big eater. I'm breast feeding be he's not picky about where he goes to try for some grub. If he's hungry, anybody who's holding him will get pecked at or sucked on. His carseat straps have little stuffed cloth monkey heads on them and this is a favorite treat.

My sister Christa and Jonathan share the same birthday. My mom and Dusty also have birthday's in May so it falls to me to celebrate them. :) I'm honored so i built them a cake.
Grandma Cindy and Grandma Lillian have both had the chance to spend some quality time with us since Jonathan was born. It's been fantastic! Well i now I have a very hungry little boy so i better go.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! He's adorable!

One Blessed Momma! said...

What a sweetie pie! So precious!

Alec and Becky said...

Congratulations!! I've been waiting eagerly to see pics!! What a delight! Praise God!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Shelley said...

Thanks for the pictures! He's adorable! Congratulations!