Monday, March 20, 2006

spring time...

Wow what a weekend! Baby shower, wedding, hanging out with friends we don't see very often, driving to the beach, eating way to many nachos, and just hanging out... i think it's time to sleep a bit. After a crazy weekend, I headed out to Hubbard for a nice day of work. When I got out there, their were only going to be two kids in the class, so now i'm home writing to you all! :) It is a beautiful day...an awesome way to start spring! I think today might be a good day to get some yard work done and maybe go for a bike ride.
A couple of days ago we celebrated St. Patrick's day. I've always like this holiday, not because i like drinking cause i think beer is beyond nasty, but probably mostly because the color green rocks! Ok maybe it's cause i have some Irish blood dripping in my veins! But i have to say this year is special because Baby Forgey has finally made his presence known in this world. Still nameless has far as i know... I'm wondering if Patrick might be a suitable name. I wonder if he'll resemble a leprochan...but i highly doubt it. Congrats Bob and Amy...hopefully we'll get to meet this little guy in the next week or so!

1 comment:

thesticklergirl said...

Go baby Forgey!
We are praying for you and your mom & dad as the learn how to be parental units.. Scary and yet such a blessing (or so I've been told). Can't wait to meet you!