Thursday, June 26, 2008

New stuff that's going on...

Ii got a job at the Marshall Center, here in Vancouver, as an Inclusion Mentor. It's been a lot of fun so far but it's definitely going to be a busy summer. I'm excited to finally have a summer that I'll be spending a significant amount of time outside and in the pool. On Monday's and Wednesday evenings I'll also be doing swim lessons.

Due to the fact that I was a one on two this last year, in the SLC classroom and they both are moving to Portland this summer, I've had to pursue new employment. Well I've had a few interviews this week and I found out Monday afternoon that I'll be working at Endeavour Elementary, which happens to be very close to us. This is exciting because it's a brand new school and I won't have to drive, saving lot's of gas money. So, i can justify drinking more Starbucks!... ok probably not.

Well i better get to work....

1 comment:

Nessie said...

congrats!!! Hope you love your new position!...and don't go crazy on the extra Star Bucks :-)
Nessie