Saturday, June 28, 2008

98 degrees and climbing

It's hot ( no i could not tell you one song that that band sang)... I love the sun but it doesn't make me very motivated to clean my house and Dusty's cousin plus a friend are staying her tomorrow night so, i need to get on that. Washing the van sounds much more enjoyable...hmmm

Today it cost $79ish to fill the van... I'm very glad I'm going to be riding my bike or walking to work next year. I should get one of those kid bike carriers to go grocery shopping with...


It's really tempting to take a drive today and put my feet in the water!

By the time i finished writing this post it was 100 degrees!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... the beach looks really inviting :)

Molly

Emily said...

indeed, it does!

Nessie said...

How come there are no beaches in Colorado...do lakes count?!