Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Zoo

The day camp is heading to the Portland Zoo today. It's $2 day and so i'm sure it will be busy but the kid's are going to have a lot of fun. It's supposed to be almost 90 degrees today so we'll see how that goes. But tomorrow I'm going to the beach for the day so what ever today brings, I'll have that to look forward to. One of our girls really likes to climb things and then jump off. I woke up this morning with the thought in my head that she's goint to climb into the lion enclosure. Anyways...tomorrow I'm going to the beach...tomorrow the beach....

2 comments:

Nessie said...

so jealous...but only for a little while longer :-) we're moving to yuma! san diego here we come ( only 2 1/2 hours away zoos beaches and whales! ha ha

Anonymous said...

wait a minute... Nessie is making an announcement on your blog? Did you know that they are moving to Yuma?

We considered going to the zoo... but I decided to paint the wall instead :) You'll see!

Molly