Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dinner and Enertainment

It was decided last night that their's a lot of people that are missing out on a delicious combination of food. Molly and I decided to get some Indian dishes from Trader Joe's and eat it along side Dusty and Micah's delicious barbecue hamburgers. It was excellent though and it was brought up while we were eating, a bit ironic. Later in the evening we enjoyed watching Corban try to roll over (supposedly he already has like 6 times but I'm starting to think it's made up). Then we watched WipeOut and I survived a Japanese Game Show on ABC which are pretty stinking funny. I think we'd all like to try the obstacle course on Wipeout.

How did you spend your evening, last night?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... your evening sounds just like my evening :)

It was a lot of fun!
Molly

Emily said...

Corban is one tough cookie, already rolling over at like 4 weeks! Craziness! Sounds like a fun evening.

Nessie said...

I saw parts of both of those shows while Aaon was busy doing something, and I've come to the conclusion that they must only be funny/entertaining if watching them with other people...as it was that I was alone, I was pretty disappointed! I guess it just goes to show how much I need you guys...funny is always funnier with friends, haha.