Tuesday, May 23, 2006

summer job....

Ok so i'm looking for a job. Everyday i come home from work, from a job i like a lot, to look for summer employment on craigs list. After a few weeks of sending my resume to a variety of locations, I decided to post my objective on craigs list and see what happens. After about a half hour i received one email that sounded like a great possibility and we are talking. Dusty and i left to watch the some quality television at the sticks and after coming back home i found this in my inbox. Before i post the email i would like to say that i said i would be willing to do some chores to help the family out, such as cook meals for the kids, laundry and cleanup. Well Craigs list works a lot on key words and COOK seemed to be a bright beacon on someones needs list.

Hi Bethany,

I am looking for someone who already cooks for their own family to
prepare additional portions of their dinner and store them in Tupperware-like
containers. I would then buy these home-cooked meals on a bi-weekly
basis (say 5-8 meals every 2 weeks?). I am not picky about the food/menu
choices (though I am NOT vegetarian), so Western/Russian/ Ukraine/Chinese/
Mexican/etc. would work for me. I already have several Tupperware-like
containers of various sizes for storage of these meals.

I am also looking for someone to teach me how to cook, starting from
the basics like a "Cooking for Dummies" format.


Ok I just found this rather humorous. It's not that i dislike cooking or that i I'm not capable of
following cookbook directions but this is something i would never think of posting on a resume
or as a gift. But if anybody is interested in making some money i'll send you the guys number.

Happy eating.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a ..... unique email. LOL!