Saturday, May 06, 2006

it's been awhile

It's been awhile since I've posted so here i go. Things are going well at work. I've been at the same school for 6 weeksish and that's been great. Right now i'm loving my job but trying to get in the mood to look for something in the summer. I've been looking and applying but it's bothersome :)
So could someone give us a million dollars so i could stay home and be a mom? thanks!
We had awards night for AWANA, so that's over till September. We've both been fighting colds and allergies so that's been exciting. My cousin Tim is with the Army, Afghanistan as a sharp shooter, so if you think about it we'd appreciate prayer for his protection. My dad has been pretty stable recently. The doc says the cancer has progression free response and is a stable disease. So it's still all through the bones but hasn't gotten any worse. (if you click on the link that says daddy mcmahon update, you can find out more or ask me)

Well at the moment i can't think of anything else to say so i'm going to go blow my nose. thanks for reading!

1 comment:

thesticklergirl said...

How was it?
(the blowing your nose..)
I hope it was a good one, its such a great feeling to empty ones nose.