Monday, February 25, 2008

my day

So it's almost 1:30 in the afternoon. I'm spending my day watching The Office highlights, while in my bathrobe, and listening to Dusty as he saves the world. It's very exciting. I don't think i've ever spent this long just hanging out in bed. I suppose i'm sick but i still feel extremely lazy. So i'm laughing a lot and wheezing a lot. My temp has gone down and so i was going to go to work but then all i could think of was caring a kid across campus and then them escaping because i'm having a coughing fit and the top of my head falls off ... cause that's what it feels like. (it was early in the morning when i thought of going to work and i don't think i was fully awake) Oh well..there's always tomorrow.

Time to do something productive...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you were sick yesterday, that's no fun at all. Hopefully, you're feeling much better today and able to go to work.

Bethany said...

Thanks em. I hope i didn't get anybody else sick. I didn't realize it or i wouldn't have come over on saturday.