Thursday, February 07, 2008

There was time in my life that i loved to write. I was never high up there with quality or grammar or anything (if you haven't figured that out) but it was a great way to just get things out. But now it's easy to be in the mood only when there are highs and lows.
Anyways.... A few weeks back, most of the Anchorage 2000 girls from Ecola got together for reunion. It was a blast! Lot's of babies, lot's of chatting, many hours down memory lane and just catching up over the last 7 years..if that's possible. We lot's of laughing but also a few moments of everyone honestly sharing how things were going. mmmhmmm....i love the beach...it's cleansing.
Last weekend we watched the superbowl. Well Micah and Dusty watched the game and then Molly and i headed out to a baby shower after making food for our hubbies. A lot of the ladies talked about being glad for something to do during SB day but sheesh...not every lady hates football. It was good to be there :) and we even made it back for the end of the fourth quarter..Go Giants!

4 comments:

Nessie said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the beach...I remember some cleansing times there myself. Even though you don't write maybe as much as you want, I keep looking because I enjoy reading about what's going on with you.
Love,
Nessie

thesticklergirl said...

Yeah! for an update. I think you should write more - even a little poetry would be good for you and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your poems in years past. Let it go - express your heart!

Love you!

Emily said...

Nice to see you back!

Anonymous said...

WRITE MORE OFTEN DAGNABIT!